Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My dryer is on a diet!!!

Ok..so it's almost midnight and I am going to bed mildly frustrated...it appears that my dryer has to immediately join our family in our efforts to diet. Earlier tonight I decided I was going to change the sheets on the bed. In doing so, I happily wandered to the linen closet with thoughts of a nice skoochie snooze in freshly cleaned and lightly scented set of sheets only to discover that my dryer is eating one pillowcase per set of sheets. Most people have their socks disappear in the dryer- but no, not I, my dryer has a much larger appetite! So that settles it, a diet it is, and forced it will be...I will count and recount, and this is it- NO MORE PILLOWCASES FOR YOU MR.DRYER! Then again, maybe it is just getting cold in the garage and decided to stash them for the next big freeze which is coming this weekend by the way! Thus leading me to my final frustration, the garden is getting postponed! Tomorrow is another day..Bonne nuit! (Good Night)!

No comments:

Post a Comment