Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Romance and Magical Places!



Last nights temperature dropped to a whopping 37 degrees, wasn't I just bragging on our beautiful spring like days?? As luck would have it, I awoke this morning feeling melancholy, dreamy, out of sorts, and most of all lethargic. I have a million things to do and can't focus on any of them! Today seems to be one of those "Walking on moonlight during the daylight" kind of days. Fortunately for me, I live in one of the most inspirational states in the United States, Florida. The state that promotes vigorous daydreaming and listless motivation. So, I thought I would share with the entire cyberworld what I am dreaming of...

During the Spring and Summer months we spend countless hours in St.Augustine Florida. Whether you enjoy shopping, people watching, or wandering aimlessly, St. George Street is the place to be...

It is filled with quaint shops..

Great places to have lunch, a drink, and a listen to a little music!
Scarlett's..


The Milltop..Where Darrell proposed to me, also where we went on our first date, and where we go to have drinks everytime we are in St. Augustine..it's a rule!

and then we head out for more Music...Brad Payne..one of our favorite local Musicians!
There is heritage, history, and all the Old World charm you could imagine! I can't live without the Old World Charm..it's a necessity..
The Fort.....The Oldest Schoolhouse in the United States..The City has the most beautiful Architecture!!
And is truly one of the most romantic places to spend an afternoon,weekend, or hell spend all week!And you can't leave without driving Water Street, at least to visit the Fountain of Youth, which by the way obviously doesn't work..It just wouldn't be fitting to end this without showing you some of our sunsets!!

Oh and make sure you have a few Bloody Mary's at Harry's on A1A...call before you head this way..tee hee..

1 comment: